Guys, Emergency--drunk text?

So I broke up with a guy after dating two months. Been a week of silence and now he reaches out. He sent an email apologizing for everything that happened. I was drinking at a bar and stupidly replied and didn't wait til I was sober. I wrote a paragraph saying this:
Hi

To apologize hurts me a little. I miss you very much and I wish things happened differently. No, that is not true. The truth is that I miss you a lot and seeing you hurts. I am very sorry, but the truth is that I fell in love with you. I didn't know that I fell in love with you until I stayed away and realized how much I cared about you and missed your voice and your face. I tried to hold back but that didn't work, obviously.

I will stay away and move on from it because I know how you feel, and I know how I feel. I wish things could have worked out, but I know how you feel, and I respect your position. But if this is over, please DON'T reply to this message, because I need to heal. And every message from you right now hurts.

I don't hate you. I am not angry. I want you to have all the peace and happiness in the world. I want you to have great love too, even if it's from another woman. Be well

---I should have held back but didn't, so a speech on keeping quiet while drunk isn't going to help the situation. I screwed up and know I did. The question is whether I should stay silent or send a text NOW saying I was drunk for damage control. Please help. Thanks.

2

What Guys Said 2

• The arrow has been triggered out of the bow, so damage is done.

You can write back and say you were upset and set up a date with him

• Just meet up with him..