How much do you expect a girl to eat on a date? Is it annoying when girls go for everything light/calorie reduced?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally on a date.. a girl is a little bit nervous n conscious if anything might go wrong n kill the existing vibe.. so they tend to eat less.. with less calories.. though it shows they r conscious..

On a personal note, i haven't been with such girls till date.. they all used to b comfy with me so no big deal whatever the order...

P. S. for guys - Make ur date feel comfy with u.. that's the mantra.. u cn even win her on the very first date !! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it should matter! Eat what you enjoy! I think I would be nervous so eat little.

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, it's a little annoying. Because, I sort of like upscale hipster restaurants and the best way to eat at those places is to order lots of small plates and split them. That sort of requires eating rather normally and if you decide to order only the little gem salad and the chicken breast, then you sort of screw yourself out of the experience. I mean, if you want to order the salad at McDonalds, I'm all for it, but not at a nice restaurant.

• It actually impress me when a girl knows what she likes. I also have the impression that if a girl orders something like that, I think she's conscious with her date. Like she want to look sophisticated.

Or if she orders something messy, like crabs, or shrimps, or finger foods, it means she's comfortable around you. I might be wrong though.

• Light calories are a little annoying. Cause the food isn't exactly cheaper, she's a little cranky cause her carbs and calories are low.. she probably gets hungry fast and now wants something else to fill her up, so more money

Fill up the belly, fill up the booty and lets go

• Whatever she likes; I can only eat small meals because of medical reasons, but I've no problem with her getting what she wants.

• I don't worry about what she eats. She is welcome to order whatever she likes, and eat as much or as little as she wants.

• No, it doesn't annoy me. I'm also a bit obsessive with counting calories, so I totally understand. If anything, I would just be glad she was taking care of her body.

• Personnaly I would not mind since whenever I go out to eat with some friends I ask the waiter to tell the chef to just put some plain rice and plain chicken or whatever white fish or meat he had.

• I couldnt care less... On the contrary if I see someone (boy or girl) with strict eating habbits, then Im more convinced that this is a person that can commit to things and not deviate.

• As long as she doesn't eat the same amount that I do I'm good.

• I want her to eat whatever she wants to eat!

• tbh i'd be so impressed if a girl could put down as much food as i can, big turn on

• It generally doesn't bother a guy unless a girl doesn't eat then we (in general) worry a lot but besides that unless you get stuff with a d*ck it shouldn't be a problem.

• No why? Its her choice, and good to learn her diet too.

• She needs to eat as much as I do and go drink for drink with me all night

What Girls Said 1

• I want her to eat like a normal person