How do people fall in love?

I have dated some guys and they have all been really perfect but I never really fell in love with them. It was like I got bored really fast.(I know iam mean) and I seem to have gotten this stupid thing in my head I can't have sex until iam in love. And I have tried. A lot. Iam really tired of being the bad person and ending it. I just want it to be genuine

31

Most Helpful Guy

• more deeper feelings like love , tend to develop overtime , as things mature and get more serious

Most Helpful Girl

• Your aren't a bad person for ending a relationship because you don't feel the way you would like to about the person you're dating, that's a reasonable reason to break-up. But if you're looking for a definition of Love, it's different for everyone. I think the simplest and most universal way we define if we love someone or not, is by recognizing if we care about someone more than we care about ourselves; would we and do we put their needs, desires, wants etc. first, before what we want. That sort of sacrifice for someone as an expression of just wanting them to be okay and happy and have what they want, comes from loving them. But the difference between that and just being nice, is that when you love someone, you feel you have no choice but to act in a way that ensures they don't experience bad things - you need to have them be happy, so you can be happy. As for HOW you fall in love, there's no trick, it occurs naturally or it doesn't. You're in the same boat as everyone else on that one.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Genuine chemistry is rare (at least for me). There's only been 2 people I've had that instant connection with and who I pretty much never get bored of. A handful of others have been "potentials" and lots have been the "bored in a few months". It just takes time and meeting a lot of people to find that chemistry.

• When it happens it happens you can't make yourself love someone it just happens you just haven't found your guy as yet, I really hope you do.