What do you look for in a girl?

It feels like all guys now a days want hookups but then I'm like maybe it's just me because other girls have had bfs and stuff before. So I was just wondering how do you know if you want a girl for more than a hookup? What do you look for in a girl?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Kindness. Awkwardness is a HUGE turn on for me. Physically attractive. Nerdy. Good Personality. Positive vibes. Honesty. Committed. Loving. A girl that can compromise with me on things. A girl that has similar interests as me. A girl that will never leave a man's side because she loves him dearly and doesn't want anyone else but you!

Most Helpful Girl

• They look for someone attractive and maybe kind as well. Sometimes they don't even care about the second part.

What Guys Said 4

• just be polite when needed and be chill other times.
    sweet works too and one that can handle their alcohol.

im yet to meet a sweet girl that can handle her alcohol 😂

• Loyalty, simplicity, no vanity, no drugs usage.. Then You will be a wifey material for me. ❤

• A girl who hasn't had hookups and hasn't sent nudes to random guys.

• A girl who doesn't hook up

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!