Do many young females like older men for the "thrill"?

For the sake of argument, we will define "young females" as females under 30 years old.

I notice younger women in general like older men. However, is it really because of the physical aspects, and/or money? Or is it because it's a "thrill", and seen as "rebellious"?

@Browneye57 This is an accurate analysis.

@BrittBratt2416 Good points!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because older men are mature, no games.

Most Helpful Guy

• Older guys are better in the sack. No kidding. :)
    They are also a lot more cultured and mature, are usually more successful and not only know how to entertain better but can afford it. And they're better looking.
    Men age like fine wine. Women age like, well, milk. They are best well before their 'use before' date.

What Girls Said 4

• Never been into older men I come from money and have a loving father and step dad so I don't have daddy issues or the need to feel rebellious in that way I don't knock the women who are but for me I look at if like I'm young I'm growing and changing and if a man is older than me and willing to be with me he either wants to rush my growth doesn't care about my growth or has experienced his own

• That's fine, but this question is asking about why women who DO date older men., date older men.

• The question was do females who date older men do it for the thrill not have you dated an older man and why

• Right, and I was obviously referring to the women who DO date older men. I'm sure you have friends, or acquaintances who date older men, right?

• I'm with an older guy and I love him but I don't get any thrills from it because he's older.

• I'm dating a older man and I really like him very much because he's a gentleman, respectful, kind, caring and I don't get a thrill from dating him. I try dating guys my age it never work out because they always wanted sex and were complete jerks.

• Maybe when I was younger, now I look for relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• For the most part, it's for the thrill, and/or daddy issues.
    I know I like older women for the thrill. They're hot, mature, sexually experienced, needing sex...

• About the sex part... older women (Between 30-40) are very horny, and this is why I love them!

These prudes in our age range need to GET OUT lol.

• Exactly. I haven't managed to be with a women in her 30's, the oldest was 26, and she was way better than girls my age lol 30+ ones are even better for sure.

• thrill? haha older guys work a lot and are boring its all about money

• Some do others think that they're more mature

• daddy issues

funnily enough, theyll call anyone older daddy during sex 😑