Should I ask her out again?

I asked out a girl a couple of months ago and I want to try again. Here's a little background. We went to high school together and knew each other since we were freshmen and graduated in May of 2016. We also worked at the same place until mid December when the store closed. About a month before the store closed, we started taking breaks together and I treated her to dinner once during our meal break. We never hung out with each other outside of work. During the last month of the store being open I feel we kind of hit it off and I started liking her and I had a hunch that she felt the same. A week after we closed, I texted her and asked if she wanted to hang out the next day. I was hesitant because I feel she's a little out of my league but did it anyway since I most likely won't see her again. She replied back maybe and said that she didn't know if she would be free because she had things to do with her family but didn't suggest a different day. I replied back suggesting bowling and told her to let me know and she said she will. I never heard back from her and we haven't spoke since. I'm usually one and done but it's been almost two months and I've been thinking about texting her again. Would I look desperate if I ask her out again and if I do, what should I say?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Go ahead, what have you got to lose? Whole lot to gain if it works out. Good luck!!

• I suggest not to, she doesn't seem interested. But, maybe try one more time.

What Guys Said 0