Is it every guy's fantasy to be in a relationship with a bisexual girl?

Almost all my guy friends talk about how it's the best thing because they get to have threesomes and how hot it is to watch girls kiss. I have nothing against bisexuals by the way. I'm just wondering if this is truly what all guys wish they had.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer, no
    We can pay for 10 girls at once, it won't change anything
    Bisexual girls? It seems like every girl next door these days are somewhat bi

What we really want? Is that girl that we really dig, that's it that's all

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's true, I will be single forever because I wouldn't want to date such guy.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Not for me.

I think they are more likely to cheat and have higher partner counts.

Also I don't think its that likely for a bisexual girl to have a threesome with her boyfriend. I think most of them have threesomes with their casual sex partners, but when they get a boyfriend they probably aren’t as experimental.

I would rather date a girl who has never had had a threesome over one who has had them with her fuckbuddies but doesn't want one with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's their sexual fantasy, because they would love to have a threesome, but if it were somebody who is dedicated, they would not care, as long as there is no cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want to share. However, I don't care about her sexual orientation of bisexual vs straight. I don't want threesomes and I don't like looking at women being intimate with each other. I don't have a problem with it, i just don't find it attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me. It's a huge gigantic massive turn - off when I find out a girl is Bi

0|0
    0|0
  • Yip. And when you find a bisexual girl and she is happy to have threesomes, she is called a unicorn.

Seriously. We refer to them as unicorns because they are more rare but they give you a more magical sex life.

Sexual mediocrity is something most men don't want, but a lot of women do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

Any statement with the word "every" is most likely an overgeneralization...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.. I don't really care for all that.. It's most likely overrated.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • ' meh'

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish or think about it sometimes but I it will never happen coz the girl I'm with is not into threesomes nor does she want to share me with any other girls but I will say that I do have fantasies about doing a threesome

0|0
    0|0
  • been there and done it
    was shitty
    she tried hooking up with a few girlfriends of people i was mates with.

and with their boyfriend's.
    me being completelt excluded

0|0
    0|0
  • its not my fantasy at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh... no?
    I wouldn't even date a bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do, i always hope girls are bisexual, who doesn't want threesomes?

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol there are MANY more important things that make up the perfect girl

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mff is not a huge turn on for me.

I kind of like girls who like dick.

Apparently high sex drive girls are more commonly bisexual so perhaps I'm the dumb one however.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• not all bi girls likes threesomes...

0|0
    0|0