Figuring out if she like me or not?

So I've been talking to this girl for on and off for about 8 months. At first she really seemed to like me and we talked about hanging, cuddling etc. She told me she didn't want to get into anything and I stopped talking to her. Recently I starting talking to her again and we went on a date and to a small party. I feel like I really fucked up by not being professional. She is also very busy and rarely texts me. Maybe its coincidence but when I asked her to go on dates she's always busy with work or school. Really would love a females input on this. Cause I really like her I also told her I was thinking about her and all see said was sttappp with laughing emojis. Don't know if that's bad or if I'm paranoid but thank you if you can help. She is also very sarcastic at times.

10

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't want you. If she wanted you she would reply to you more she should be interested in dating you. You need to forget about her.

What Guys Said 0