How many of you girls actually get turned on by beards? or facial hair at all?

Please do comment bellow if you have time about what Styles you do like.

• Yes
    53%(9)65%(15)Vote100%(6)
  • No
    47%(8)35%(8)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont know if beards turn Me on but I like them. A good beard instantly adds 2 sexy points to a guy. A bad beard adds none. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I love facial hair as long as it's not a full on beard. The idea of stuff like food and drink being in their is like... ew.. Got to be the right amount. A bit of stubble is sexy AF. But then clean shaven just does nothing for me either. Clean shaven is *almost* a turn off for me tbh. I just think guys tend to look waaaaaay better and more masculine with stubble.

• Stubble on it's own is sexy AF.
      This image for example, the light and heavy stubble is what I like.
      dlkr7699fk9jt.cloudfront.net/.../F1.large.jpg
      Too little just isn't manly enough looking for me. Too much is where it gets a bit unhygienic for me. Of course, it's only hair so it's not a "deal breaker" or anything lmao. It's just what I prefer.

• Okay!! And exactly, that is what I am looking for! I have to have some facial hair and most of the time my beard is like an inch thick all the way around but I was wondering what the major preferences were.

• Clean shaven guys do nothing for me.

• I love it. It turns me on. Why want a little boy with a pretty face when we can have a real man with a rowdy beard?

• Haha!! Love that respons! Men are truly only MEN if they have a good amount of facial hair!!!

• @Downing5m
      If I'd known you were the pictureless one, I could have followed you. haha

• @Downing5m
      Email me the link which one is yours so I can be sure since I followed all 3 Matthew Downings.

• Have you ever felt it against your skin in fun places? Yes. Any of it, trimmed though not looking wild, but big.

• Great respons!!! I feel like my beard needs to get a LOT bigger now!! ;)

• Man girls do not do the world any favors with the "men should be hairless" thing. Oh well... this means more beard for me. 😆😉

• Amen sister!! ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I have found it makes you more attractive to those who like it but less attractive to those who dont like it.

• Some like it others hate it