Should skinny guys stick with skinny girls?

I am a skinny guy and I am only attractive to girls who are skinny of fit. If I am so disgusting to girls who are not skinny, but curvy, should I just stick with skinny girls?

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If a skinny guy likes a girl whose to not skinny that's fine. Everyone has their own personal preference. If skinny guys only dated skinny girls I'd still be a Virgin.

1|0
    0|0
    • The problem is not with skinny guys who like girls who are not skinny. Girls who are not skinny don't like skinny guys.

• Show All
    • Maybe they pretend that they don't like me because they don't think I may be attracted to them?

• Maybe, that's always a possibility

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Ugly guys can get hot girls. I know literally everyone says this but the key is confidence. Genuine confidence, not these pick up artist bull shit tactics. Just be honest, be yourself, and be confident. Go get 'em tiger! 🐯

0|0
    0|0
    • The problem is not with me being ugly. Since skinny girls are considered the most desirable and they stare at me and approach me, then I am not ugly. But girls who are not skinny don't even look at me.

• Make them look at you. Stand out. Be bold.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• No. If a skinny guy wants to be in a relationship with a thick, curvy or fat chick, let him. It's none of any ones business who dates who. You don't have to stick to dating people who look like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Otherwise you guys will look like a 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoot for the stars

0|0
    0|0
  • any girl you feel kind of free with

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick with whatever you find attractive. I've seen bigger girls with thinner guys to each their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • however you wish

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls who are not skinny don't like skinny guys.

• Show All
    • Which one do you like? go for it

• I like girls who are not skinny, but they don't like skinny guys.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a shorter, athletic guy, and my woman's 5'8 and 190, can get some attitude too, when needed. I LOVE that... it makes me so damn intense!!! When the quarterback gets sacked *back it up* that's a personal foul, 15 yards!!! Back that azzz up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with whatever you find attractive/whoever finds you attractive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No stick with your preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to them and there preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • It would appear to be make more sense, but I don't think it should be taken too seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's got a nice ass it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want a girl with a nice ass, but they don't like skinny guys.

• No they shouldn't because love can come in all body types.

0|0
    0|0