How can I ask out a girl I like?🤔?

so there's this girl is like and we've been talking for a while now and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. any advice?☺

21

What Girls Said 2

• My first date ever turned into an almost 2 year relationship that I'm still in. honest advice, take her somewhere nice like a lake, beach or even for a picnic. something simple and sweet and she'll love it, nothing cliche like the movies, and also try not to rush things. Find out if thats what she wants aswell. Also say "will you be my girlfriend" not "do you wanna go out" sounds so bad in my opinion. Hope this helps, good luck!!

• Just ask her

What Guys Said 1

• There's this huge emphasis on formality and being "official" when honestly the most important thing is having interest in each other. Like pinkbunny666 said, take her out and show her who you are. You'll more than likely be able to tell if she has reciprocal feelings. Simple!