What makes a woman attractive to a man's eyes? What makes a man attractive to a woman's eyes?

1. What are the traits or characteristics that you are looking for a man/woman that you want to date?

2. What are the traits or characteristics that you are looking for a man/woman that you want to settle down with?

Most Helpful Guy

• I lke girls that have great sense of humor, friendly and kind, adventurous ( i think spelled it correct!) and who do not smoke ( biggest turn off)!

What Guys Said 3

• Date vs settle?

I think the attributes for either one are the same for me. Then again, I haven't thought about settling down. Never dated so it's kind of tricky to think about.

But I guess someone who can be my best friend and like me for who I am.

• her soul, her mind, her inside beauty

• Has to be fun to be around, doesn't mind spontaneous plans, just driving around, wouldn't mind my schedules ( work out of state and come home for a week and work two days out of the week (own business), doesn't mind me tinkering with my cars, can have intelligent conversations with, doesn't mind me joking around, doesn't accuse of cheating or flirting when you're just being friendly

2. Same as one but caring, loving, trustworthy, loyal, sweet, kind, attractive in every way (more than likely already am if I'm wanting to marry the person), etc.

What Girls Said 3

• Intelligence, polite, a bit old-fashioned when it comes to dating customs, very patient with me, similar values, hardworking, passionate about something other than work too though, has a bit of wanderlust, open to adventures, has a strong mind and is sure of who he is, can be a rock for me, would allow me to support him too. And he's gotta think the world of me. Or else what's the point? I don't want him to settle for me. I want him to be sure of me.

• Is that your ideal type or dream type? What will you do if you suddenly have fallen in love with someone on the total opposite?

• Often times, we end up with the people we don't even have not a single attraction to... 😂

• But that's just realllllly different. Like... there has to be something that brings you together.

• her smile

• I really love outdoorsy types. I just have a thing for ruggedly handsome men. The natural muscles from working outside are so hot too. I had the biggest crush on a guy who worked at at ranch. He just wore flannels jeans and boots all the time and was dirty and sweaty almost every time I saw him but man did I just wanna pounce on him. Unfortunately for me he had a girlfriend lol

• Traits I look for: Humor, attentiveness, friendliness, outgoing, sensitivity.

• I feel physically attracted to a guy before I know him but, mentally is far more important to me and that only happens when you get to know someone.

• What is actually physical attraction? Or Sexual attraction? I get confused///