Tell me what to do?

we had been dating for 2 years and we got separated not cuz we wanted but cuz of religion issues and cuz we can't get married at the end. But He always calls me honey and send me kisses when we text and he says he doesn't know if he is moving on or not, but he made out with another girl after breaking up with me (it's been two months) So could it mean he has already moved on? if so why does he always talk to me anyway. And I'm attached too much as well !!! so what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave religion reasons, and love eachother. Religion=Love I supose.. So, u do the wrong thing if u separate from eachother

• Yes, but my parents will not accept him because he's from a different religion, and he doesn't want to convert to mine either :/ and we won't be meeting each other forever so what should you think I should do?

• If u put it like that, my oppinion is to move on and find some guy who matches what u want ! Good luck !

• Hmmm but does this mean he had moved on? Why does he keeps flirting with me and texting me the same way he did before

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is just keeping you around as another option. Stop replying to his texts.

What Guys Said 2

• He's trying to move on but isn't over you

• Maybe want to be friends with you. And, do not want lose your friendship.

What Girls Said 0