For now I still want a dominant figure for a guy?

In lebanon usually men are seen as the providor and head of the family. You find women here to be a bit spoiled in some ways I have to admit.
Now I noticed for a while now that I need a sort off authoritarian partner and I need him to be quite doninant. Like I prefer him to lead on and so...
Buuuut I know that s not great haha and I am trying to wire myself to not think that way anymore. It won t do me any good to be dependant in some way. So I keep teaching myself the cons and all haha.
So sort off the question here is the critic.
Who can relate? Who a for? Who is against? And why?
Thanks in advance haha✌

1|4

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I'm against it. I think they had it right in Lebanon.

1|0
    0|0
  • girls love dominance, i remember when i was fucking a girl (the only lay ever tbh) , she wanted me to choke her while i was penetrating her lol.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm from the USA but i like Women who are dominant
    But it's whatever you like in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't fight your instinct and desires for what society, ESPECIALLY people on Gag want. Most people are miserable. If you want a real man who'll care for you and spank you on the regular, you go for that. Just remember to have an education as a backup plan (I'm sure you do already). If that's how Lebanon is, I'm guessing even the guys are authoritative and providors. Also a guy being a providor doesn't make him much more likely to be a douche. Go for the kinda guy you like. If you find a douche, the fault is most likely *not* in your preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's good that you know what you want, So yes I think you do need a dominant man.

1|0
    0|1
  • Okay. You want an Alpha Male. Nothing wrong with that choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha! Love it! :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Find someone dominant

1|0
    0|0
  • ok, and?

1|0
    2|0
  • Ok, the only thing I can relate to here is - I want a dominant figure for a girl ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are you trying to wire yourself from your natural biology?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

Recommended myTakes