What can I do? I am so lost? Interacial dating?

Hello ! I am in a relationship with someone from saudi and im very insecure. i always scare he will leave me and i always need him to tell me he loves me. He is really good person ans he have been always in my side while i didn't deserve it. How can i fix this?

I want him to trust me more but he is too studborn and i dont know how to do it!! Also I dont like when he gets mad he ignores me and dont talk to me in days or always briging up the words breaking up when he is mad. How can I show me i dont like this and he needs to change it? Thanks!

What can i do? When he gets me he start to ignore me for couple days. how is show him this is wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• your leavening out a lot of stuff. but from what I learn from my own relationships once the word breakup is used I cut ties and say bye bye for the simple fact that I've been in to many relationship where breakup was used and I continued on with it and they cheated on me. but you can do what ever you like.

• The problem is not about cheating here. Everytime he is mad he doesn't control what he is saying!

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust takes time to build... however, has he given you any reason not to trust him?

What Guys Said 2

• I've heard from people who live in Egypt and Morocco that Saudi men are some of the worst on the planet I would think strongly about finding another man. You'll end up very un happy. Nothing wrong with dating Arabic men but Saudi men are out.

• Can u tell me your ethnicity n country first?

• Im from spain and im mix!

• Its ok!!! Thanks for ur help anyways but i dont chat!!

• OK no problem. Tc.

What Girls Said 0