Does he like me or is just being nice?

I met a swedish exchange student and am going out tonight alone with him. I met less then a week ago and we haven't stopped texting yet. We talk Every morning and night. He usually always texts first too. I reeeeally like him and he is amazing but I'm not sure what he thinks :// he has flirted occasionally but Its not a lot. To be fair though I don't flirt that much either. I can't tell if he actually likes me too or is just being friendly. And how I can I hint that I like him tonight without straight out asking him please hellpppp

12

What Guys Said 2

• Don't make jokes about Ikea, Ikea sucks and we know it.
    He does like you however so make fun of the Swedish chef.

• girl he's into you. wear something nice, be flirty with him, smile a lot at him, compliment him, thank him for a great night. just a few hints that you can drop, but I'd say just go in for the kiss after a few drinks to loosen up. trust me, he's into you. (unless he's gay and just wanting to make friends, but then I assume he wouldn't of been flirting with you)

What Girls Said 1

• I imagine he likes you since he texts you all the time.