Men? Would you rather?

If a man does not have any children Does most men rather date a women with children or someone that does not have any children?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ide say no kids no man wants to raise another man's kid

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't personally want children I can't imagine many would want to date a woman who already has them. If their relationship went well he'd still end up caring for and raising them?

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• i prefer women with children since i can't them myself. plus women with kids seem more mature and less likely to play stupid games like 90% of girls without kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't date a single mother, at least not at my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, someone without children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without it. I want my children to be biologically related to me. I'd probably not be with her in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't want kids and don't want to date anyone with kids right now but when i'm older i'd be ok with it tho if she has kids that are teenagers or older.

0|0
    0|0
  • The overwhelming majority of men want a woman without kids, so they can have their own with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather date a woman with no children unless i happen to find out that i can't have any. I don't like dealing with the father or being asked to discipline someone else's kid

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if a man falls in love with a women he would happily take on children. I think age is a factor also me personally am 34 and although I don't have no children I have to be open to a possible women I meet may have them. My only objection would be over two children as be a little to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would prefer without children, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker unless she did not want more. I don't mind raising children well as long as there is something in it for me as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that does not I don't want any kids

0|0
    0|0
  • No children, I feel like she'll try to make me the father and I wouldn't raise another man's child

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather date a loyal woman and not a whore. Id like someone to not waste my time and money and learn how to ride a dick properly and appreciate food and rides and be grateful

0|0
    0|0
  • No children

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather date a woman without children.

0|0
    0|0
  • No children! How is this even a question?

0|0
    0|0
    • Obviously it is if you answered the question lmao stupid dumbass 😂

• You're the dumbass asking guys if they prefer a woman with someone else's kids. Talk about baggage. That's one of the few instant no's. I thought that was common sense.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;