Have you ever met someone so HOT?

Have you ever met someone SUPER HOT, but then they started talking (and were unintelligent) & you were completely turned off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I was talking to this Girl who was really good looking a few weeks back unfortunately she actually is thick as mud and is nightmare to have a genuine conversation with. She thought originally the UK had a President and doesn't know the UK PM's name - she also asked me if she is good. Also, her response to every statement is why like it have to justify everything I say and explain it to her - it's quite incredible. She also thought Manchester is chose to where we live but is over a 1000 miles away. I haven't talked to her since for obvious reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahah yea, I went for a beer with a guy and all he talked about was his publicist and work (he's a model) and the places he had been to but everything was about him
    he doesn't understand any other topics lol

What Guys Said 15

• Intelligence docent bug me too much but I've met vindictive girls o man that can kill my attraction so easily

• When I was single, I didn't care how stupid they were to be honest. If they were hot and potentially a good fuck, then who cares? Then again, I wasn't really searching for a relationship at that time lol.

• Yup, happened to me in college quite a few times. #WhatAWaste

• yes. this one gorl was super cute but i heard her voice. I would pound screwdrivers in my ears if i was forced to listen to her talk for 10 minutes

• Yeah, but usually I care generally about girls looks. If she is pretty and into me I would be with her in relationships. :)

• No. I'm a guy.

• I'm dumb too so it doesn't really bother me😂

• Yeah

• ya if they sound super bitchy/gold diggerish tho thats an instant turn off

• No, I can't recall such an instance

• No, i honestly can say no.

• I used to all the time when I worked as a bouncer

• Not that I remember.

• TBH yes lol

• No and yes. The girls are never intelligent. But they're always super hot. Also no talking. When we're together I don't wanna hear any talking. We fuck.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I didn't think it was possible until it happened recently.

• Most of the time, yes. It explains why I haven't really had a boyfriend until now.

• Hahaha yes.

• YES such a disappointment hahaha

• I actually have a classmate like this, it's such a shame.