Was I wrong for rejecting a Valentine's date?

Okay so I'm 19. And I have been talking to this guy for about three months. It was going until he started to pressure me to be in a relationship. He also forced me to kiss him when we hanged out. He's been wanting to see me, but I've been declining because I'm scared he's going to be forceful. So he wanted to take me out next Tuesday, and I used an excuse that I was going to hang out with my friend. I was just thinking, what if he forces me to kiss him again? Or what if he expects something? We're five years apart. He hasn't talked to me since as his reply was "I see that's a great way to avoid me. Do what makes you happy." Smh..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't entertain his behaviour because what he currently is doing is wrong. You shouldn't under any circumstances be forced into going on a date with him - his behaviour right now is unacceptable. He shouldn't be forcing you to kiss him - it should be completely be your choice not his to decide.

I would drop him he sounds like a complete waste of space and doesn't deserve you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're not wrong, if you're not comfortable in that situation its right of you to remove yourself from it.

What Guys Said 3

• You did the right thing. He does sound pushy.

• You did the right thing, he seems to be too controlling even dangerous. Forcing you to do stuff isn't a good sign, I'd walk away for good if I were you.

• Who the hell talks to someone for three months they have no intention of going out with?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!