Why do girls homewreck?

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're bad people and don't care for others but for themselves.
    Why do guys homewreck? For the same reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do people blame people who were NOT in a relationship... they were free to do what they want. It's not an outsiders job to keep your relationship intact or to keep your partner faithful. If people in the relationship don't care enough to be faithful why should outsiders care? And anyway do you really only want your man to be faithful cause he can't get it anywhere else anyway? in my opinion.

What Guys Said 9

• I met two homewreckers through my cheating ex (word of advice, if your girlfriend is good friends with multiple homewreckers chances are she a hoe). Obviously I got to know them because they were good friends with my girlfriend of the time. This is what they had in common: Dumb, selfish, immature, and inconsiderate.

• They figure the guy must have something worth having if another girl has picked him, and wants whatever it is for herself. It's also a big ego boost to her if she succeeds.

That boost can be addictive...

• There's no such thing as a homewrecker. The ones who destroy a relationship/marriage/families are the ones who are suppose to be faithful and aren't. No one points a gun at their heads and force them to cheat

• Only selfish people do that.

• JEalous they don't have what the other girl has.

• Not all just bitches

• They can't control themselves.

• ego boost

• I don't know you tell me.

What Girls Said 10

• Same as for why do you guys look for other girls outside of their relationship? Probably to feel love or to seek a thrill. there's no good reason why people feel the need to invade another persons relationship and act thoughtless however people do this and it sucks.

• Lol I read that totally wrong I read homework... I was going to say to get good grades... I'm not to sure who girls homewreck. some do it without knowing the persons already in a relationship. in that case it wasn't their Fault... in other cases I think the girls just want the drama and like the game.. for some sick messed up reason

• Not all girls do.

• They feel superior or it boosts their self esteem or gives them something to be occupied with.

I don't know

• You can't wreck a home maybe fuck up an apartment but he would have to let you through the door so the only one to blame is the dude

• Cause we're smart?

• OH! lol fail i thought it said "homework" lmao
      Homewrecking is bad and i guess people do it bc they are selfish and want what other people have. Also, this is an issue concerning both genders.. not just girls.

• I think of few of us dread it the same way ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @akadatank44 prob, I'm sure I'll repeat myself if this Q gets asked again lol

• I'm assuming you mean women who seek out married/taken men?

• Not all girls just insecure sad ones :')

• Because husbands temp girls.

• That's bias. Lol why do guys allow cheating to happen? If they were so madly in love with their wife, they wouldn't cheat. It takes 2 to tango.