What do guys like for a birthday present?

My boyfriend's b day is coming very soon and I need help😬. What should I get him and what should I avoid getting him?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• What does he like?
    I'm a simple man, I don't care much about gifts, because I don't really need much. A video game is fine with me, or a nice jacket/hoodie. If not, just take me out to dinner, or write me a nice cute letter. As long as you spend my bday with me, I'm good.

I don't know what kind of guy is your boyfriend, but that's what I would like, and I'm pretty sure what he wants the most is to spend his bday with you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends

What kind of guy is he?
    Some likes game stuff
    Other movie tickets
    Or some prefers to just spend the time with loved one

So on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE