What do guys like for a birthday present?

My boyfriend's b day is coming very soon and I need help😬. What should I get him and what should I avoid getting him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What does he like?
    I'm a simple man, I don't care much about gifts, because I don't really need much. A video game is fine with me, or a nice jacket/hoodie. If not, just take me out to dinner, or write me a nice cute letter. As long as you spend my bday with me, I'm good.

I don't know what kind of guy is your boyfriend, but that's what I would like, and I'm pretty sure what he wants the most is to spend his bday with you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends

What kind of guy is he?
    Some likes game stuff
    Other movie tickets
    Or some prefers to just spend the time with loved one

So on

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• do not get something just because you want to see it on him, like a shirt you THINK would look good on him. Do get him something he can use, like a pocketknife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give something that he'll actually use in his daily life. If you don't know what to give though, give him money. My birthday was 12 days ago and I won $80 :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I were you just attach your mouth to his cock first thing in the morning and try as hard as you can can you suck his cock all day long that’s what I would like If it was my birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • waking up to a blowjob. find me a man who doesn't like this and he's gay.

0|0
    0|1
  • no clothes
    no spa stuff
    not a gift that u can share
    other than that something he needs with a nice note and 💏

0|0
    0|0
  • generally you can't go wrong giving a guy a knife. just make sure its a good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some would be fine with nothing just a lot of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • door is always a favorite of mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, most men want birthday sex! Lol. :-)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes