Whats the point of dating if no one choses you some one please tell me?

someone please tell why i should continue a hopeless conquest like this seriously!

@cosytoasty: wrong i have never had anyone ask me out D<
and in reality guys dont ask me

27

Most Helpful Guy

• So, based on your reply to another comment, it's not that nobody chooses you. It's that you reject everyone who tries?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly feel the same way right now

What Guys Said 6

• Because you get to explore and experience new things you might learn something about yourself what is your Conquest you might want I'm just get kissed just right and just want to feel the whole package you never know what you're going to run into experience it builds character

• Don't start off with a negative statement. You've got to find something positive and go from there. However, the whole online dating game is rife with scams, so Play the game like you don't care..😋. Best of luck 😘

• Sometimes you shouldn't give up, why don't they choose you tho?

• Do or don't. It's up to you if you want to risk finding someone or safe it being alone.

• I choo choo choose you

• What can a do for you

What Girls Said 1

• ever think your dating life sucks because don't like your negative attitude?

• well no , i have had a 5 guy crushing on me at the same time so no