Whats the point of dating if no one choses you some one please tell me?

someone please tell why i should continue a hopeless conquest like this seriously!
@cosytoasty: wrong i have never had anyone ask me out D<
and in reality guys dont ask me

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you get to explore and experience new things you might learn something about yourself what is your Conquest you might want I'm just get kissed just right and just want to feel the whole package you never know what you're going to run into experience it builds character

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• ever think your dating life sucks because don't like your negative attitude?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well no , i have had a 5 guy crushing on me at the same time so no