I'm 24 and never have had a girlfriend! I'm also a virgin! I feel so hopeless that I'll never find anyone?

I've tried various dating sites like tinder but without any matches with a good profile and also messaging girls, but I'm getting no replies! What do I do?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• You will find someone. The right person will come along. Have you tried maybe joining a club or taking up a new hobby? That would be a great way to meet new people.

• Yeah I have looked into joining some sort of club.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah the good ol' days when all these 'apps' didn't exist. Dating was easy cAke. You'd interact with chicks all day because you'd have to be around them since cells phone were barely even used much let alone dating apps and computers

--> eventually you just started liking each other based on real connections. Today pffff some bimbo chick sitting behind a computer getting 100 dick pics, 100 more replies and she just sits there thinking she's all that

What Girls Said 3

• keep trying, bro

• Just keep trying! I know you'll find someone who appreciates all of your qualities someday. What do you look like?

• I'm quite tall 6ft 3 and wear glasses with short hair.

• You sound just fine to me. Maybe try putting yourself out there more. Don't give up! :)

• Maybe try volunteering? That's always good to meet new people :)

What Guys Said 4

• I understand where you’re coming from. I was once there myself, although it was more peer pressure on me rather than me feeling desperate. Here is some advice below that might help, or at least it did for me. You’re another one of those ‘blue anons’, but this is from a Mytake I did called Virgin Guy Advice:

• The trick is, guys need to expand their horizons, focus on positive activities that build self-confidence. I'm not talking about Dungeons and Dragons or Fantasy Sports, but things women are more interested in, like ice skating lessons, art lessens, or Arthur Murray dance lessons (women love a guy who knows how to dance, plus the fact that in the dance studio, women outnumber guys at least 2 to 1, and most of the other guys are just husbands anyway). In short, explore life and it's opportunities (non-sexual, at first). Along with all this comes a sense of accomplishment and self-confidence, and it builds up your social skills.

• If your date is going really well, at some point, look into her eyes, and kiss her. Your confidence alone will probably turn her on, and things could get intimate real fast. Don’t ask her for that kiss, or she’ll probably think you’re a pussy, and say ‘no’. In fact, don’t even ask her for anything, just assume everything is good to go and proceed. If she resists, or says ‘no’ to anything you’re doing, then respect her wishes, and back off. Don’t worry about inexperience. If you go down on her orally, and satisfy her, she’s ready for whatever you want to do with her next.

• Don't just go after the foxes. Foxy women are nice to look at, but it's what a woman has in her heart that counts, and the woman you end up with may not be foxy at all by most men's definition. What matters is that she's willing to share herself (and not just her body) with you. There are probably women out there who have their own social and shyness issues, too. Some of them might even be afraid of men. You won't find them hanging around in bars, maybe a church.

• Don't lose hope man. The right one for you will come along. Do you make yourself available? By that I mean, do you go places where you might be able to find someone?

• Well.. I sort of go out from time to time especially with my job as I'm out most of the time doing it. I do notice like some women do look back in front of me when I'm in a queue in a shop, but then I think they are looking behind me. And sometimes the odd glance, but then I'm then thinking I'm sort of paranoid!

• ya, and guys are supposed to not resent having to be the ones to take action.

• Just continue on with life the best you can. I'm not going to say it'll eventually happen because the cold hard truth is for many guys in the world it really does never happen.

Just keep trying but focus on other aspects of your life.