Is this normal?

I have found it quite ironic that I have never been on a date before let alone had a girlfriend in my life. The reason why I find this funny is because everyone I know is so shocked to find out that I am still single even friends that I have known for many years. It's not like I have a boring life at all I go to community college have an internship that pays $15 an hour in Information Technology I am a very nice and out going guy have many hobbies and interests and I am a funny person but I do not have a lot of friends. I have tried on many occasions to go out to parties and or clubs but I am never able to meet girls who are interested in me and P. S I am not an ugly guy. Many people at my work say to me "You are just 19 and have just started out your life. Look at me I am 10 years older than you... etc" It's not that I don't think they are right or wrong I just find it odd that a woman has never been interested in me/wanted to get to know me. Any comments?

10

What Girls Said 1

• I had never been on a date or had a boyfriend when I was 19 either. It's more common than you'd think.

What Guys Said 0