Did he lose interest?

I met this guy on tinder a week ago and since then we talked literally every single day, we met up last night for the first time and hung out, I thought the date went great, he texted me right after the date last night and we even reinforced our plans to meet up again in a couple of days, however after a couple of back and forth texts last night he stopped texting back (which is unusual, but the conversation sort of does down, so it wasn't too big of a deal) and this morning I snapchatted him and he saw it and never replied and hasn't texted me or anything back, so is he not into anymore? I'm confused because he texted me first after the date saying how much he enjoyed it and we did plan to meet up again but why hasn't he texted me all day? I didn't need constant texting, I just needed a reply at least. What should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Keep cool. Allow him to view your lack of freak out as "whoa. She's not freaking out?" That'll make u interesting at best and non-needy at worst

• he is just looking for a bang partner and just lost intrest in u

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible that he is currently talking to other women as well.