How do I get good at kissing? and making out?

i have never kissed anyone but i want to and i don't want to be bad at it and awkward like i really need help. can i practice in anyone or anything?

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice with your female friends if you want to experience it beforehand. But a lot of people say that it will just come naturally once it starts. You won't even be thinking about what move to make or how much pressure to apply. One of the reasons for that is because it's a two-way street. You and your partner are doing it together. You two will blend in together and naturally know how to do it. Don't think too much about it or you will drive yourself crazy and not enjoy it.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was your age I worried a lot about this too! The first few times I made out I couldn't stop getting nervous and giggling. But honestly there's no trick to it, there's no instruction to be given, it just comes naturally once you relax. I promise! Once you get started you'll look back on how nervous you were and laugh.

What Guys Said 11

• Your future husband would want your first, awkward, inexperienced kisses to be with him, so he can treasure them forever in his heart and remember them when he's cold and lonely and have something to smile about.

Think of yourself as more of a gift and less of a commodity.

• This is something that really shouldn't concern you now. When the time comes, you'll work it out with practice. It won't take very long to get it down.

• Kiss your brother. Nono don't do that

Practice on your hand

• its a very natural thing you'll figure out the tips and tricks as you go

• practice practice practice

• Dont worry about it too much stay relaxed. Its okay to learn it you just need a good Guy.

• :D use your thumb and index finger. it feels like kissing angelina jolie

• By kissing, and making out

• You could practice on me 😉😉😉
    Jk jk jk

• Kiss someone, then you'll get better. Don't worry too much about being a bad kisser, and if you're in doubt just follow what the other person does.

• I could teach you

What Girls Said 10

• It's not something that you have to practice and usually as soon as your lips touch HIS lips, you will know what you are going to do ;) trust me... i had the same problem and then i was just a BOMB when i had my first kiss.

Of course don't expect miracles just be patient, breathe, and enjoy it, it's only a ONE TIME first TIME, <3

• Don't worry about it :) the right time for your first kiss will come. The most important thing you need to know about kissing is that it comes naturally. If you think too much while kissing, the kiss won't feel as good but if you are emotionally invested into someone, the kiss will feel natural and passionate.

• just don't try to copy what you've seen on tv and internet. take it slow. don't ever start with the tongue and just relax. it is one of the most natural things.

• Practice. If you don't have a partner, practice by using your hand or pillow.

• Don't purse your lips like you do when you're fake asking for a kiss keep them relaxed, be gentle, if you're inexperienced let him take the lead, don't think about it too much it will get in the way. Kissing is supposed to be something that you enjoy so don't over think it it'll come naturally if u psych yourself out before it only hurts you

• I think that's one of those things that you're either good or bad at it I guess have the right amount of pressure don't be too soft definitely not hard don't use a lot of spit not too much tongue and go from there my guy likes when I bite his lower lip

• It will come to you naturally!
    But if you want some security, Google /YouTube it. You will find help.

• I used to practice on the mirror when I was younger.. lol... but my advice is when you do take your time. Go in slowly and passionately... not to wet but controlled.

• Just do what you feel.. live the moment.. don't worry about such things because everything comes from how you feel and do what your heart tells you
    You shouldn't be scared about your first kiss, everything will come out naturally

• Practice, practice, practice. I'm serious, that's how I got to be a good kisser! 😉