Does he like me? what do I do?

my crush does raiders with me and he is one of the leaders... so basically one day we weren"t really doing anything it was like a laid back day b/c the other leader wasn't there... so he allways glances at me, I"ll catch him staring. my friend and I went to go do a raider hill and he was standing at the bottom and when we were running down he was whatching me or both I don't know. I was counting like a ona a two and then he was like lol why and he started copying me and saying a foura and stuff like that. my friend told him I was bullying her and he knew she was joking and he and carson aka the other leader mad me do pushups and I said I can't even do pushups and ke smiled and said u can do girl pushups. later that day he was like so are you threw bullying maria and we both laughed... then he was like your allways smiling, you seem like you are guilty and is trying to hide it I just laughed he kept glacing at me. then the next day we did rope bridge and I was on the rope and my friend was waiting to get on and she laughed and he said what did she hit the pole and she said lol look at Ashley and she told him what I was doing my and he chuckled anyway he just always glances and I don't know if he likes me... I just had a felling but I don't know he was just messin with me but yesterday he just glanced at me and laughed at me on the rope bridge.. so does he like me? if he does why do u think that?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think it sounds more playful too, but guys always pay more attention to girls they're into. Does he particularly tease or talk to you? If he does that's a good thing. You seem to be particularly perceptive of what he's doing to 😉. You must be a bit interested.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like just friendly banter to me.