How can people who dislike cuddling love sex?

I mean you can't have sex without touching and being touches. Sex is indeed the contact of bodies

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a difference between fucking and making love. I've always been the type of guy to fuck. Consider the following. Fucking a girl as hard as you can doggy style is not very emotionally intimate.

Cuddling is in polar opposition of fucking. Cuddling is receiving touch and feeling that is solely derived from emotion. There was never too much emotion running through my head as I was fucking a girl other than thinking "holy shit this feels good". That touch when fucking a girl has the benefited outcome of making you sexually aroused. Cuddling only has the benefit of making someone feel emotionally connected.

• I do find cuddling SEXUALLY arousing especially cuddling naked. You don't cuddle naked people whom you love in a platonic way. Therefore cuddling naked IS sexual.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• That makes no sense at all. If you hate cuddling, then, you can't like smooch, hug and be all over each other! You have to be lovin' touchin' and squeezin' and you have love cuddling to have sex!

• i don't get that either, sex and cuddling go hand and hand i dont get guys who knock it. who doesn't want a naked girl hugging up on them and kissing them after sex?

• You know what? I have no idea where that idiotic stereotype of guys hating to cuddle even came from.

I have yet to meet someone IRL or online that doesn't love cuddling - male or female.

So WTF is up with that?

• I knew one, but she was a junkie so her brain chemistry is all kinds of fucked up

• I love to cuddle in a relationship, before it would involve sex i would have to be married to the girl.

• Sure you can. Baby's got back. Baby rubs booty on penis. Baby takes off panties. Penis in vagina. Pounding... man shoots a fat load. Babys done too

Light a smoke, have a drink. Do it again. Call it a day

* thats not me but it happens lol

• The stimulation of a person sexual organs leads to an orgasmic sensation which kind of feels like you're high on drugs. Now I'm not an expert in the cuddling subject because I'm a misogynistic pig (oink oink), but you actually don't really get anything from holding another person in your arms. Sex is great because it's fun, and it feels good.

• Some people like myself just don't cuddling. Touching is fine, laying there just cuddling is not my thing. If you like to cuddle, how can you understand?

• How can people who dislike hotdogs still enjoy beef patties?

• cuddling is stupid

• It's boring maybe

• I think you develop two kinds of love for someone depending on if you have sex or cuddle with them

• if you lust after someone you will want to touch them. You can't cuddle without touch.

• I'm not a big fan of cuddling but I'm a huge fan of sex.

• cuddling just like sex requires TOUCHING

• Different type of touching, one feels like a fun rollercoaster and the other feels like strangulation by a sweaty and emotional individual. Just no.

• I'd like to know the answer myself.

• Love sex sucks. Hate sex is better. Especially since I hate bitches.

• I like both but have encountered women who only liked sex and who only liked cuddling.

• I don't know. Nothing like lying there in each other's arms after the rush is over

• Pretty much anything over that. Don't you feel warm and smothered, like you are going to throw up?

• Not to me, peaceful is sleeping on a king's size bed like a star fish. I mean having someone in your bed can be comforting but not like in your face and all.

• @victoriaxoxo lol fair enough. You're a minority for girls

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like feeling warm/ the body heat of other people. Besides I feel tired and want to sleep after sex and cuddling is just effort. Cuddling is too warm and time consuming and unnecessary. Sex is different, there is less skin contact in terms of area covered, unless you lot plank on each other, sex is more fun and exciting and intimate, where as cuddling is boring and never-ending.

• Because cuddling is laying there pressed against each other if that's how you have sex then you're doing it wrong

• I never said cuddling is having sex. And I can't do it wrong cause I don't do it at all. lol

• Well it's like this when you cuddle one can't really breath if you're face to face guys get dead arm sometimes it's hot sex is constant movement

• cuddling is just a way of exxpressing emotion
    sex isn t always a way of expressing emotion
    and some people only like to be touched when it is sexual and solely by their partner.
    I am not abig fan of hugs in general

• I don't think some guys feel the benefits like they do with sex.

• cuddling is intimate, sex doesn't have to be. cuddling is more for someone your in love with where sex you can just get banged and it doesn't have the same love filled closeness.