Would a girl that can draw/paint very well impress you?

Very weird question... So if you saw a girl that you thought was average... And then saw her work, and realized she was a very talented visual artist... Would that make you more drawn to her and more likely to go for her? Or would your opinion on her stay the same.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but only if she can handle my finger painting and stick figure drawings

Most Helpful Girl

• If I already like someone, any talent they have will make them seem more complex, passionate and deep. It would intrigue me. Whether their passion is visual arts, music, fitness, sports, it adds to my perception of their character. But, if I'm not interested in someone, their talents would impress me but it wouldn't create an attraction that wasn't already there.

What Guys Said 2

• Id nervously go for it.

But id take pictures of her work and show them off to friends in the end haha

• It would make me very happy. i would go for her if i like her.

What Girls Said 2

• What does knowing how to draw have to do with anything it says nothing about her personality and it doesn't change her looks she's still average had the question been if it's impressive and left it at that it would be but it changes nothing

• I think any talent is impressive, butit wouldn't necessarily make me more attracted to the person.