I find this guy cute so I would like to get to know him a bit better- How do I do this?

In January I began my second semester of university and in one of my evening classes I decided to sit next to this guy in which I had previously never met or spoken to. So weeks went by and we would simply sit next to one another and just smile at one another but no speaking involved, and then strangely enough he happens to be in another of my classes and anytime I would see him we would smile at one another and at times when our eyes locked his face would turn red or I would suddenly catch myself staring at him ( awkward ) ! and even at times he would try to catch a glance at me anytime he thought I wasn’t looking in which I caught him staring a few times ! So last Wednesday he finally began a conversation and asked me if I was in his other class and we began speaking about our classes and he asked me a few questions and then that was it for that day as we had to stop talking due to our lecture resuming. Then on Monday he suddenly decided to sit behind me in our other class and I then decided to initiate a conversation by asking him how he felt about our upcoming test and we just chatted for a bit and then didn’t speak for the rest of the class. As I left I then told him goodbye he just looked away and nodded and ask we walked in both directions I decided not to initiate a conversation as I didn't want to seem overbearing but I caught him staring at me. Then yesterday once again he decided to sit right next to me and began a conversation and we chatted a bit and I initiated a bit of the conversation as well and when I would speak to him he actually this time around would look at me in the eyes and his face would get red depending on what I told him and once again we said our goodbyes. anyhow I would love to get to know him better but I’m shy so most likely I’m a bit awkward how do I go about this I do find him cute so I’m trying my best to be friendly but cautious as well? Is it by simply initiating conversations?

Thank you !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to him in class and try to meet up after class someday, get a coffee.
    Basically follow the advice they gave you here yesterday -_-

What Guys Said 1

• yeah, just go and talk to him dear. try talking more of his interests

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you should start initiating more conversations with him. You can also start teasing him a little.