Is he still interested? Just overwhelmed with school? Or is he not interested anymore?

So I met this guy on Tinder and we've been talking for 3 weeks now. We went on 3 successful dates which he for the most part initiated. He even paid for our dinner at one of them. I'm 100% sure he's not looking for that hook up cause he didn't even try anything at the first date. We've held hands and made out so far. Typically we exchange texts and snapchats but this past week it's been relatively quiet unless I text him first. For the most part, this past week has been one or two snapchats a day. I guess I'm just confused because of the sudden change of behavior. He did tell me tho that he has a midterm, 4 quizzes, paper, and presentation all by Monday. Is it that he's just overwhelmed with school that he's not messaging as much? Cause I did mention getting food last weekend and he seemed interested but was busy with midterms. Do you think he's still interested? Should I like wait till after his midterms and try hitting him up again? Or should I ask what he's looking for? I just don't want to be waiting around for nothing.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm 100% sure he's not looking for that hook up cause he didn't even try anything at the first date"

that's not how it works

if a guy loves you, he'll think a lot about you and won't be able to get you out his mind for very long time

as you state: "he's not messaging as much"
    implying he still messages you while being overwhelmed by work
    which is actually good sign

just chill and keep going through, maybe even support him by carefully picking your words and the moments you drop them: encouragements and sweet words help, but he needs times to focus as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe what he's saying is true. Give him the benefit of the doubt. Try asking him what he's looking for in order to be sure though.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably busy. He still responds to your texts. If he was interested he wouldn't at all.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah just wait a little