What should I do about my Bum boyfriend?

So my boyfriend is a good guy. But he doesn't care about his appearance! He'll wear stained up clothes, no lotion on, his hair is all dry and messy. He just looks dirty. And after a long day at work, he'll keep his uniform on and just continue to stink. And still wants me to have sex with him? It makes me not want to take any pictures with him and show him off. Am I being selfish? How do I tell him nicely?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Well lol power to you for staying with a 'bummy' boyfriend hahah
    Just do it for him for now... get him use to it and eventually he'll do it on his own

Fold fresh crisp clothes for when he comes back, no sex unless he's squeaky clean... things like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. That's really inconsiderate of him. When you really like someone your supposed to try to impress him and for him to not take care of his hygiene shows that he is being inconsiderate.

What Guys Said 4

• no, he is a grown man that should have discipline to practice proper hygiene

there is no excuse, just tell him plainly

• What a pig, tell him you want to have a shower with him. I would not want a dirty body anywhere near my bed

• Go lesbian.

• tell him he needs to clean up his act or else , no one wants to smell dirty clothes all night

What Girls Said 1

• just talk to him about it