Do girls even care about relationships anymore?

Every single time I meet someone the majority of the time they don't want something serious. Then what is the fucking point in dating someone then in that case!! Fuck me, it feels like all women just don't give a shit about relationships anymore which sucks when you really fucking want one.

4719

Most Helpful Girl

• I might be in the minority here, but I think hookup culture has influenced this a lot. I think some women fool themselves into not wanting to make relationships a priority and believing their career or friends or something else should be the priority. I don't really like hookup culture, I like dating and relationships better. But all my friends who are involved in it act like they only want casual at first, then display all the worst aspects of their personality as if to push the guy away, then finally when the guy goes away they act like ultimately what they wanted was a relationship. I would recommend girls who don't initially say they want to start casual if that's not what you're looking for.

• I've experienced this a LOT, girls SAY they want to hook up and act all cool and mature about it, but when it actually happens they get attached, jealous, insecure, relationshipy... Then I break it off and they are hurt :( when will they (I) learn?

• @Metlahaed I don't think it's because your numbers high, I think it's because some women need to get it through their heads that wanting a relationship doesn't make you any less independent. You're not the first guy I've heard this from!

• I don't think a number would scare me away, as long as the guy showed he was interested in me I'd be fine. If it's super high I might joke and say "how on earth did you find the time for all that?" But unless he made direct comparisons between me and one of them a number wouldn't bother me.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-aha(d).gif

It's because women wanna "have their cake and eat it too". Due to feminism and birth control, women are now more sexually liberated and we are now seeing the repercussions of it. Women who engage in casual sex all the time will be seen as repulsive for guys who want a committed women. It is very common for women in their 30s to then look for a guy who will give them commitment and were never considered good enough when they were younger.

However, there are plenty of good quality women out there. They are just is less common to find as good quality tends to be apparent in small numbers.

• I wonder how you know about women in their 30s and their needs when you are only 19. I daresay you have never met a single 30+ woman who wanted anything from you. please stop repeating this bs these bitter men on here keep repeating. It makes you sound like an ignorant.

• @ProjectBaby1K how very interesting. You didn't read my comment and yet you felt confident enough to come up with a counterargument.
      I guess I know to what type of people you belong. (if you don't know, it's mentioned in my previous comment).
      Anyways, every time I have to argue with the likes of you I drop a few iq points which I'd rather use on real world issues. I'd appreciate it if you didn't lable me as anything with the very limited knowledge you have of me. I believe that's what they call judgmental and says more about you than it does about me. If you meant it as an insult, well I don't really see it as one. Is this one of those American things?
      I see no point in further explaining anything to you as I have made my point very clear.
      With that said, feel free to go ballistic.

• @Glue-Sniffer "Drop a few iq points"? You can't even defend the points your making yet you have the audacity to insult my intelligence?

You said feminism is stigmatized, which is what I retorted since the complete opposite is happening. You now even have celebrity feminists who use their large platforms to reach even more women. What you just replied doesn't build your argument one bit.

The only thing you've made clear is that the fact that you regurgitate nonsense you are unable to defend like "feminism is being stigmatized", and then insult others intelligence when they put you in a position to defend your arguments. I have no need to "go ballistic" on someone like you. Goodbye. ✌️