Why does his mouth drop open when he looks at me?

I saw him staring & he didn't look away. We did a duet once & he said we could use the ones on the sides & gaze into each other's eyes from across the room. He asked this girl about her boyfriend in front of me:what is his job? She answered. He cleared his throat. I looked @ him.. he looked @ me but looked away quickly. Then asked her.. what do they like to do together? She answered. He cleared his throat a second time. I looked at him & he didn't look away that fast. He stares at me.. looks away. I gave him my number in a card @ Christmas.. the next time I saw him.. he said he zoned out & was so sorry. He couldn't look me in the eye. Other times when he's talking to me he can't look me in the eye. He stared when I was walking away.. I caught him when I turned to face the glass doors. During evening church once.. the preacher is talking.. he ran his fingers through his hair...& looks back at me staring. The preacher & people around me might've seen him staring @ me. I saw out of the corner of my eye. When he came out of the church... he was behind me but to my right. Again, I saw out of the corner of my eye. He was looking @ me & his mouth was open. When I look @ him & smile.. he opens his mouth/jaw drops. I was standing around talking to people @ church. They were on the other side of the counter in the kitchen. I was in the hallway. he walked to the door of the kitchen. He walked in but instead of going to the first sink on the back wall he passed it..& went to the sink on the right side of the kitchen. It was behind the people I was talking to. He leaned over to get something out of the cabinet. When he leaned over.. he had turned his head and was looking @ me. When he looked @ me his jaw dropped again. When he walked in for choir on Wednesday night.. I was sitting @ the front in my chair. he was looking straight ahead.. I'm guessing at me..& his jaw drops. Why does his mouth drop open when he looks at me? I don't have much experience.

If he likes me... why won't he say anything.

11

What Guys Said 1

• he wants to have sex with you

• I'm religious and he is too.

• he's probably shy to admit that he likes you... and sexual feelings in a boy are common even if they're religious

What Girls Said 1

• If you gave him your number and he didn't call, I imagine he is not that into you. Maybe he considers you attractive but he probably doesn't want to be in a relationship right now.

• Sunday night... the night when he was staring while the preacher was preaching... he had later asked if I was busy... but didn't say why he wanted to know. He didn't ask to do anything with me or anything. He's confusing me.