Guys, What do you look for in a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Witty, and able to hold conversation. Someone I can share my thoughts and I can laugh with. Can also get comfortable with silence, just sitting side by side with her while just enjoying the view.

She's sweet and distant at the same time. She knows how to express it when she miss me. But also respects personal space.

And she knows how to cook!

What Guys Said 19

• soft at heart... but not be too touchy..
    beautiful by thoughts.. loyal & honest by nature..
    my type should b a freak.. she must swipe me off the feet when she does things for me.. 😊😉

• Personality hands down is the first thing. From there, yeah, looks are a factor, I won't lie. She doesn't have to be a model, but I want to be able to enjoy being with her, and let's face it, there's chemistry involved there.

• Preferably Black, from the inner city, not thin skinned, can cook and clean, knows I respect her and what she does so she doesn't have to yap about equality and Gender Studies all day-and I do whatever pleases her. I have her.

• beuatiful, not fat, nice soft skin, hairless, good hyigine, smart enough and not naive, likes me and is loyal to me, not slutty, modest and kinda conservative, she doesn't have to have a degree but thats a plus, nice, caring and overall a good person with feminine interests.

• I stopped looking. Not one of the women I have asked out in the thirteen years pursuing them has said yes. But to answer your question, I would have to find her attractive, enjoys comedy, speaks her mind, has similar interests but different so she has her own life too.

• Anyone who's similar to me

Loyalty
    Intelligence
    Curious
    Open minded
    Educated

As for looks... as long as you aren't an ogre then you're okay lol, I don't look for much

• loyalty. easy to talk to. healthy sense of humor

• Traditional values

• sincerity, a good balance between sassy and sweet, good sense of humor, smart, pretty and a nice booty : )

• Godly and kind (not obese) ... its not a long list but it is one that cuts out a lot of women

• Kindness
    Loyalty
    Honorable

Thats about it really
    wouldn't mind someone with the same build as me, thats bout it

• Mind and looks.

• Good personality, confidence and smartness with a witty sense of humour.

• Gave up.

• Loyalty, trust..

• Honesty is probably the most important in a relationship for me

• 1. Beauty
    2. politeness
    3. kindness
    4. nice manner
    5. understandable

• honest caring loving... cute and a nice and decent body... habits don't really matter a lot...

• Honesty and loyalty