My favorite style on a guy ( pics)?

on my old accounts on here i was always asked what i like guys to wear so here is my two cents lol. keep in mind i am very specific and fashion is very important to me. in all honesty you can have an average face but if you dress like this i am immediately more attracted to you by a lot. my favorite style on a guy( pics)?my favorite style on a guy( pics)?my favorite style on a guy( pics)?my favorite style on a guy( pics)?my favorite style on a guy( pics)?my favorite style on a guy( pics)?my favorite style on a guy( pics)?my favorite style on a guy( pics)?

Most Helpful Guy

• DISCLAIMER: this weird fashion only works if you're attractive. Because everything works when you're attractive.

• i don't think it is weird it's very big city street style

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the style but woman, I only make 200 biweekly lol. No one can afford that unless they be rollin in money

• zara has some affordable options for sure:) or vintage is always dope like vintage ysl or jean paul

• aw damn): i am sorry.

• Nah its chill. Ima have to pay ALL of my uni by myself and find a place to live but ill survive. I just gotta stop spending out of nervousness.

Remember kids, money doesn't get happiness. Love and care does.

What Guys Said 13

• How does one fine this style? Like jeans that are like that but aren't $500...๐Ÿ˜”!!! Maybe $300 but $500 is wow lol.

• rag and bone has some bomb jeans! zara has a lot of nice pieces as well. boohoo is hit or miss

• yes! us stores:)

• Ah cool, cool ty very much :)

• Eccentric...

• wow.

• I'll take my wrangler jeans from Walmart, my Walmart shirt, and my Georgia Boots over that any day of the week. I prefer just some jeans, a shirt, and boots or slip on shoes. Comfort and affordability is my style. Lol

• sure, then you can buy me food cause ill be broke af

• hahahaha you can find cheaper alternatives. these are just where i like to shop so it's what i look at! try zara they have great affordable options

• Expensive

• All of them are really cool (: What happened I missed you sooooooooo much ):

• Looks like a guy who cares more about himself than providing for his loved ones... just saying.

• i'm a bit shallow so i don't mind plus this is how i dress so i need someone similar

• Can't swim in shallow waters!

• you wanna start a chat on Snapchat or Instagram?

• sorry i don't give it out):

• I understand that... I respect your privacy... I won't ask for it... if you feel at any point that I'm worth your time talking.. you can give it to me or ask for mine... by the way I don't mind giving out my Snapchat

• dude, stop hitting on the trim here. it's not meant for that. it's a q and a site

• it's an ad.

• They all look homeless

• my style icon is elias ronnenfelt hehe

• yeah, give me a million bucks, then ill do as you please, oh godliness

(sarcasm)

• what?

• he's saying your style is too pricy.

• i was just putting where i personally shop and trying to show what kind of style i like! these are pieces i picked out for my dad today. but obviously there are affordable options. i think people are misreading what i meant. i am not saying you have to wear 500 dollar jeans i'm saying that this is the style i like

What Girls Said 5

• Whoa. This style is such a turn off for me lmao
    My cousin dresses like that, so maybe that's part of it. I like it when guys almost have no style. They wear pants, shirts, pullovers, hoodies. Super basic.

• oh really wow!

• @Streamhopper not too weird. plenty of creative people out there who don't necessarily... walk around displaying their creativity like a personal ad campaign :)

• @karahiri And a good thing, too! I make chain mail jewelry so it's a bit... eccentric, I suppose you could say. I can pretty easily party like it's 999, lol. But I get what you're saying and I see people like that all the time. Really, people will pay more attention to who you are than who you look like. Oh, sure. Looks will draw people in, but if they see an empty personality? It's like reeling in an empty can from the ocean. It has a little value, but not much.

• We clearly have a very different opinion on men's fashion. Only the first picture looks acceptable to me

• Expensive taste

• Uhmm for me, he doesn't need to wear those branded/luxury goods. Simple fashion as for jeans+shirt+shoes are already enough. Because that's what i see on my crush. He doesn't wear that trendy clothes but he seems to be completely eye catching.

• i don't necessarily mean these brands, this is just where i personally shop, but the style of it

• I liked some