Girls, What do girls think of loners in college?

I'm the type of guy who doesn't really like to be part of a social circle (Been there, not a fan). Its not like i'm an introvert, when the weather is nice I try to stay out of my dorm for as much time as possible. But I do tend to eat alone, study alone, and workout when there are as few people in the gym as possible. However I do eventually want something with someone, but i'm worried my loner thing kinda creeps girls out.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like this too, so I don't mind. I'm very independent, and there is nothing wrong with that.
    I used to be part of social groups but I was a bouncer because I was friends with everyone. But now I tend to find myself avoiding circles. Everyone hates everyone and I just hate negativaty, so I rather stay away from drama.
    Sometimes I wonder the same thing. Will guys think I'm a loner and not want to date me?
    But I worry less now a days because I'm still working on myself. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Nah I'm a loner too. I dont think its weird when a guy is like that.

• I don't think anything special

• As a loner myself, I prefer loners