What do you make of this?

We had been talking for one day; convo seems to be going excellent. Keep talking, and she invites me out to an event. I live 30 minutes away and just left that area, but she kept asking and asking me to come, so I caved in (she got there 20 mintues before, and the event already started, she invited me after). Drove the distance, she asked me where I was, and I finally got there, parked and walked in. However, seats had taken, and she had a group of friends around her. One seat was in front, and I took that. After a while of being ignored and them talking a lot, only making convo when I looked back (if even that), I decided I needed to move. So, I saw a group of my friends a little ahead and went and sat with them.

She asked why I moved and said it was because I felt sort of out of the group. She aplogized saying she was sorry for ignoring me. However, I told her to come sit by me and that there are plenty of seats up here if you want to bring your group. She said "hold on" over text but never responded after that. She then asked me to wait for her, so I did. Texted her to meet me round the corner, but after 20 minutes of waiting and no reply when I asked (it wasn't a far meetup, literally 20-second walk), I told her I was just going to head home. She replied saying she was sorry and she just checked her phone, but that she would head home to then. What do you make of all this? Did I do something wrong? I feel like I was practically abandoned, so I sat with other friends but gave plenty of options to meet up again.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Thats annoying, why invite you out if she was just giing i ignore you?

• That's exactly my thought? You think, why would she beg me to come, but once I'm there, not even bother. I feel like it was almost a test to see if I would haha

• I would feel like my time was wasted.

• these kind of things happens in life

What Guys Said 1

• No dude.. u didn't go wrong anytime.. it's just that she was too busy with her frnds.. so relax.. no need to over think.. just keep things simple.. let her contact u only..

• Alright man thanks, I just never know with woman. You can feel like you are in the right but you never know, and getting that second opinion always helps haha.