Does my crush like me?

I am a guy that likes a girl. When I'm in the hall my crush's friends would look at me. My crush would look at me too sometimes. One time they both giggle when they saw me (just once). I think my crush knows I like her. Does she like me back? Are they trying to confuse me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... I think she knows you like her.

I will need more information before I can confirm or deny that she likes you back.

• We don't talk but we do sometimes snap each other on Snapchat. She sends me pictures of her smiling and her friends. She would look at me when I'm not looking at her until I turn to look at her but she would look away.

• Well thank you so much for the advice. :)

• You're more than welcome :)

What Girls Said 8

• There are many reasons as to why girls "giggle" while looking at someone. Right now, your assuming that your crush likes you back based on her friends actions.
    If you never talked to one another or hang out, there will be no "like"
    It'll be just a physical attraction towards that person, a human... lets say, falls in love with a persons personality. You can't just like someone without knowing their personality, you need to talk, hang out, and touch?
    I've come to realise that most "young" guys in this century are quite shy about approaching girls, and making a conversation with them-- im off topic, anyway. Hope i helped

• I talk to my crushes best friend and she once said that she liked me. But I don't know if she was lying or something else. This is why I started to think she likes me back.

• Well then, good luck mate.

• No idea at all since this is very little to go on, try saying hi next time you see her

• it looks so

• I think it's hard to tell. She could just be giggling because she knows you like her. There isn't really a lot of information.

• If she knows I like her but doesn't like me, I don't think she would be smiling.

• Only her unfortunately. You have to ask her kid:/ but I mean you're 14, so like 8th grade? You have 4 more years to ask out girls and build up self confidence. She may be the one and she may not. You have to be able to let yourself take risks. They may bite you in the ass later, but it's worth it

• Well ok thank you.

• She hates you

• need more info

• I don't know i need more info to determine girls are weird and do stupid things...

• Does she text you? Call you? Touch you? Can't tell. She could be just laughing at you.πŸ™

• We snap each other back and forth on Snapchat sometimes but rarely. She knows I like her.

• No she's not into youπŸ˜•

• Ahaha what a good conclusion.

What Guys Said 2

• So they look at you in the hall... don't you look at people you pass in the hall?
    And ONCE--ONE TIME, no more, no less--she happened to be giggling when she looked at you.

Dunno bro maybe you should get married.

• Hahaha her friends move out of the group to get a good view of me, then starts staring at me.

• Then just talk to cute girls. Do not think about what you're going to say, just say it. Trust me on this one, I was in your same position at your age

• Haha ok thanks

• just ask her, it's the best way to find out.
    My crush often stares at me when I'm not looking at her, but I know she only sees me as friends.
    A giggle, a look, it can all mean so many things. You'll only know the answer if you ask her