Why do guys allways lie?

why do guys always say i like you just to have sex. why do they feel the need to try and make you fall even if you agree to no strings attached your not interested. he wants to say i like you. why do guys need to be so extra

Most Helpful Guy

• For one, don't equate the actions of the few to the many. For two, the guys who do it see it as a viable strategy to get laid. If it works, they will use it. Simple.

What Guys Said 19

• Cause women over time have conditioned men to lie due to be sexually averse on male terms. Now she will be sexual, that is a garantee just when she wants to be. But if a guy is looking at her that way she will automatically have a wall up at first - so men lie

• Because girls are attracted to emotional BS, no offense but guys function on another frequency, you want to hear how much he likes and loves you to feel good about yourself, to sleep with him and be with him, guys just want action they dont care about hearing how a woman they just met likes and loves them they just want to get sex , and letting you hear what you want to hear is the easiest way to get sex.

Plus the majority of women think they can get any guy they want so they often go for the most attractive guys, and being guys they have low standards when it comes to sex so they would sleep with a girl despite not finding her very attractive but when its time to commit they simply dont do it because to them it was only sex they werent attracted enough to actually commit to her.

• I guess I must be an exception then, because I enjoy all of it... from the sweet words to the action
      while providing the reciprocate too

• @Fox_McTag of course that doesn't mean 100% of men are like that but more like 60-70% who make up the majority of men, sure you will find men (like a friend of mine) who enjoys complimenting girls, keeps telling them how pretty they are and how attractive and cool they are, he does get some action from unattractive girl but he gets some non the less, then you have me, iam unemotional i dont compliment i dont act with affection but i can still attract girls and get straight to the point which baffles my friend, i dont do half of what he does yet i get similiar and better results sometimes... as i said different guys, different tactics but one common goal.

• either thinks it's a good way to get more, because immature fuckboi
    then congrats, is that what you wanted? "friend with benefits"... lolz

or either actually feeling love for you, maybe you're carved in his mind and he can't forget about you for more than a few hours if not moments. Maybe you're the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up
    then congrats for repelling that selfishly without giving no try to it... see you few years later when you'll start bitching about "omg I can't find no serious man" or "I'll die alone..."

just good luck with that...

• The ones who do this probably do it because it gets them more sex, faster and of higher quality. Considering they don't give a damn about you the last thing on their mind is your feelings.

• not all guys do this just assholes. stop falling for their crap and blaming all guys

• How is he trying to make you fall for him? lol that makes no sense XD

• Why do guys feel the need to go out of there way to say hey we been Fucking and chilling and I enjoy it? how odd

• People lie honey. Its not just guys doing that so quit your bitching.

• guys like sex with evolutionarily touch

• I don't 'always' lie

• I never met a girl who was okay with no strings attached and still wanted sex

• same reason women do.
    its all it takes for a fuck 😂

• Why would they lie to get sex? I thought women wanted sex as much as men.

• so we can save our relationship

• guys lie in some situation.. #rare

• Guys are more prone to Add to dictionary and psychopathic tendencies

• Because women are emotional creatures and we know that. So we play you!

• but what if i already agreed to be friends with benefits it was chill and then he starts talking reckless. we haven't even hooked up yet it rubed me the wrong way

• He wants to make sure your his.

• If lying will get them laid then it's what they will do

• To easily get into your pants.

What Girls Said 4

• Because it works. That's why they do it. You gotta have standards and say no sometimes.

• Not all men lie, I hope.
    However, some men uses lies to get women to have sex with them. Those are the men you need to be careful of.

• exactly, learn to tell the difference between confident men who like you and men who don't care about you.

• I'm a girl and I lie a lot XD

• some lie to have sex some directly tell that they are only after sex, you must spot the liar