What is it like to date a military guy?

Are they depressed and violent?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of them aren't looking for commitment. Most just want to have fun and get an easy lay. They don't think their significant others will remain faithful when they are deployed... and sometimes they don't remain faithful themselves.

• I know I am going to get shit for this and I know I am going to "trigger" a lot of men who read this... and I do respect them for their service... but I can't and won't date them because of past experiences

• I didn't understand the last thing. Anyways. Weird. A lot of people here in the army are happily married. Must be married to dogs or something.

• Sadly I agree with you

What Guys Said 6

• i doubt that all of them can be classed as depressed and violent. iv met some kind chaeismatic soldiers. the main issue is them going away to war.

• Aren't you abit too young to be talking to them?

• my dads friend was a soldier so i saw him when he came back. we called him little john and he was always grinning.

• I feel he is hiding something

• Depends on the individual. If you like someone who is a robot and follows orders without question then they're the perfect candidates.

• Ask my girl. I think there is something "off" with us.

• no, they are violent for their country to protect enemies.. they are great people who sacrifice own life

• military couples are more likely to cheat and have mental illness and substance abuse problems and some become homeless and lose it all because the system and society sucks

• tell him everything u want treat him like a soldier
    u: take off ur dress
    he: yes mam yes

What Girls Said 2

• The person I know in the military is not. He's is the gentelest soul I ever been blessed to encounter.

• Not sure YET... my boyfriend is going through the ROTC program in college and plans to pursue a career in the military.