What do you do if your a attractive socially awkward guy?

Like some girls have told me I'm good looking but most just don't feel comfortable around me and I have never had a girlfriend

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Was like you a bit when younger but got over it with experience. Just talk to people. Anyone. Strangers to family. Focus on being friendly/nice. Dont focus on "getting the girls". It seriously doesn't work long-term cause girls can see right through you. Just be their friend. If you're like me then you must suck/hate talking so the simple answer is to just talk. Eventually it'll all be natural to you. It takes time but it sure as hell is worth it.

• It would be nice to have a girl

• Yeah, I know how it feels. It sucks but after personally having been through all that shitt, its nothing much really. Better to focus on $$$ than a girl. The girl will just suck up all your money anyway unless if you're lucky and got a keeper. lol

• ya it seems most guys have this mastered by their late teens or early 20's

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion they're cute ^-^ just be you, you'll meet the right one someday

• an*

Hmm... you should just keep trying and you'll find the girl for you, eventually!

What Guys Said 5

• Once you stop giving a shit (be carefree and relaxed), it will probably make you more attractive to girls and you will no longer be socially awkward.

• What's wrong with not having a girlfriend?

• 1. smoke weed
    2. smoke meth
    3. band hoes for practice
    4. get ativant

• Never could do that stuff

• start small and get better lol I was on meth for 3 months quit two weeks ago, curiosity got me started don't get started. hoes are good for practice, real women are good for relationships or relationshits it depends lol

• You'll have to remove that social awkwardness because if your a guy girls are not going to help you