Do women use sex as a reward for men?

197

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... but also some women find it hot when you are doing good my friends wife gets hot when he cleans up toys with the kids. and when he dose the dishes... its not an intentional reward but he dose these things more often because of it

What Girls Said 18

• No, at least not in my case, sex is not something you should reward people for, it's something that BOTH should agree and both should kinda reward each other, and have fun with each other.
    It takes always to in a relationship :)

• Yes, sometimes. If he does something sweet for me then it makes me want to do something for him that I know he will like lol.

• I guess it could be seen like that in some circumstances I don't use it that way, I like to look at it as a reward for myself lol

• Yes, most do. I think its stupid though. Sex just a natural and important part of a relationship. It shouldn't be withheld or used as a reward

• I do believe that the majority of women have probably done this at some time or other. :)

• Yes BUT it's more subconscious thing that proper reward. Happy woman= happy man

• yeah sometimes

• Yea but at that point sex is usually stale.

• Yes. Down here boy. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• 😚🎢😚🎢😚🎢😚🎢

• Not a healthy woman. If you feel that way address it and if she doesn't make an honest attempt at correcting it don't tolerate it. I've had men pull that too and I move on. Games are better played on the field πŸ˜€

• Sometimes.

• Sometimes...

• I know I do

• Maybe. Sometimes blatantly, because it's part of a joint fun game. Beat me in ___ & I'll do ___.

Maybe mostly it's an unconscious thing. When we feel connection, we are more open to it? Usually people who are fighting won't, because they don't feel connected right then. But some of the most passionate is right after a fight, right? Bring back the connection, the sex follows.

• yes !

• sometimes

• Yes, is that bad?

• I dont think so. I guess it just adds to the excitement and want!

• @Savatar Whip like whip-whip? That's always been curious to me. "Love you so much, imma smack you." Not to make fun of you or anything, just, that's how it plays out in my mind.

• Never heard of the saying "Carrot and whip"? That's how people treated horses, you gave them carrots for encouragement and a whip for punishment.

What Guys Said 6

• Well I remember in my last relationship I was in we had a bet to see who could go the longest without "wanting/needing/initiating sex" & I thought I could go longer than her without sex & I literally lost in a day. Kindof of on purpose though to show her how much I appreciated her sexually & how attractive I thought she was.

• They do it for the same reasons as us

• Yes but it shouldn't work like that. It should be "I wanna fuck you because I love you and you're sexy", not "oooh, a present! Let me give you vagina-based thanks."

• Most of the time it's just about having sex :P

• That's what blowjobs are for. lol.

• Probably. I use sex as a reward for women