Most men only want sex and women want love when it comes to relationships?

• True
  • False

515

Most Helpful Guy

• From one guys perspective: Absolutely not. It may be true for some men who have no mental depth but I personally would not bother dating someone unless there is some form of substance in terms of conversation and emotional chemistry. There is a huge, huge difference between a ONS and sex with a partner. Whilst I am physical attracted to some girls, the thought would never go so far as to date them for their looks, especially notif our personalites are proven to be incompatible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I know girls who get into relationships only for sex and I know guys who get into relationships for love.

What Guys Said 14

• false it about what's convenient for that person at that moment in his or her life.

if you're at a a point in your life where you just want sex then that's what you'll go for... if its love then that's what you go for.

misconception is cz women are more open with emotions hence they seem more lovey than guys.

we are all sexual n emotional beings!!!

• Lol gotta love the bitter girls from GAG hahaha

No, that statement is obviously false.

• not true, men have the same range of emotion as women.

• I disagree.

• I don't want sex at all, I just want the closeness. That's not to say that there aren't men out there who don't just want sex, but it's not as many as people think

• A man needs sex to feel loved. A woman needs to feel loved to want sex.

• Why must you generalize?

• HAHAHA no I think l. Generalizations are pretty incompetent

• False thats too much sterotype.

• not completely trur

• Everyone want's love, sexual apetite it's another stuff

• Girls into relationships only for sex or money. If they just want love they can could make relationship with other girl. Because love has no gender.

• Most men want sex and love.

Possibly in that priority order.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. That's just a poor generalization. Meet guys like my boyfriend who doesn't prioritize sex over other things and isn't totally all out on sex and just want sex all the time. There are guys who actually care about other things like love.

• I would think that most people want both.

• i wouldn't support that generalization

• that's what they commonly say but not right