Why has he seen my message and not replied?

Me and this guy went on our fifth date and spent 10 hours together.

he texted me two days later asking how my week has been and I replied and told him I'd show him a picture on whatsapp. I sent it and he's seen the message and not replied, even though he saw it 6 hours ago

he always takes a day to reply to me normally but this time he's seen the message and not responded

has he lost interest?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Damnit! I'm in a similar situation except I didn't respond for 4 days. At first she responded less and she was getting a new phone. I left the girl on read lol. I was just busy and stuff the next few days so. For the past 4 days she was freaking and wondering what she did wrong like you did. Maybe he's busy or something like I was. Give it time or ask him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy so I don't exactly know but he might lost some interest :/ or maybe he never had :( you should try to step away until he calls you or something and maybe you could ask him ^-^

What Guys Said 2

• if u ask me probably he is sensitive one and he doesn't like you but he doesn't want to hurt you so he would try to get away, without hurting you

• give him some time, see what happens later.

What Girls Said 2

• Playing mind games away to make you want him , so he can have you when he feels like it

• he is not interested