Am I in the friendzone?

So there's this girl I like in English class. This is basically what happens..

-I speak to her every day about her problems
-She's been telling me about boys she finds cute
-She once asked me to go shopping with her and some other female friends
-She calls me her bestie
-She's cried on my shoulder before
-I've helped tie her shoe every time she asks
-I help her with everything she needs
-I confessed my feelings to her, but she said that she likes someone else.

Am I in the friendzone?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• that or she thinks your gay.

• Well damn lol

• So I'm basically a walking doormat? Well that hurts lol.

• I never said anything about doormat, she likes you, just thinks your gay and likes doing stereotypically gay things with you.

What Girls Said 5

• Sorry man, there's no doubt. It sucks but you know what? There'll be loooots of other chicks out there wanting to date you if you keep being courageous like that. Just practice on reading the signs, since that could have spared you your wasted energy.
    Bestie= best friend aka the guy she's NOT into
    Tells you about guys she likes? Wouldn't do that if she liked you.
    Lots of other signs too I'm sure.

• I don't believe in the friendzone. You are rejected outright and there is not a single chance of dating anymore.

After her rejection, do you even view her as a friend— let alone an acquaintance?

• I think she's the most beautiful person in the world. She's like a goddess!

• @Lopezz1999 Yes. You don't deserve someone who doesn't like you. Please remember that.

• I always do 👌🏽 though thank you for your time. I appreciate it

• I would watch out because she tells you about guys that she likes, but the thing here is that she could also be doing it just to get you jealous. Other than that, it would seem that she likes you.

• Yes :( they say something like once in the friend zone always in the friend zone, but its not true ^-^ if you really really like her there's always a way out

• Yes.

What Guys Said 1