Why are girls so afraid to admit they're nervous/excited to meet a guy?

I work with some high profile celebrities and as well as just girls I know living in los angeles the line is always something like

"oh, it wasn't a big deal. I do it all the time... I'm not really into it usually."

I'm talking huge singers, actors, athletes. It would be the same as if I were like "oh yeah Rihanna called me and asked to hang out but whatever... she's alright." It's infuriating because it's like they're so desperate not to be called a groupie it comes off as really caring what other people think/ try hard to be cool/ fake. What is so wrong with being real in 2017?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I have no problem admitting I'm nervous/excited meeting a guy. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now and I still get nervous/excited before meeting up with him 😂

What Guys Said 1

• They are? Not from what my guys from the old neighborhood now in the NBA tell me (Terrence Jones and Terrence Ross). Every city they go to, there are 50 females ages teens-30's, coming up with ingenious wasy to sneak past security into the hotel to bang on the players doors and offer their services... Excited for sure, but that doesn't sound like nervousness to me.