What do you think about the way this woman acts toward me and my boss at work? My boss said he fell in love with the woman I have a crush on?

Ways she acts this way towards me
1) This girl gave me a personal phone number through chat asking to please call her with a smiley face emoji
2) She would see me and smile at me
3) After not speaking to each other for 2 months, she randomly saw me in the elevator and screamed out it’s been a while and mentioned she was stalking me.
4) Has offered to make me coffee and buy me candy and got upset when I declined.
5) Sat next to her and she asked me where I lived.
6) When she met me at a store, she jumped and screamed my name
7) Told me I was awesome and very helpful.
8) Called me through my office number and asked me if she was bothering me because she contacted me often.

At the same time, my boss said he wanted to know about a certain girl. He mentioned it was one of girls I assisted often.
He mentioned he was in love with her and said she would be the perfect wife
I never witness how they interact in person but he mentioned that he would visit her at work and would dress in a suit.
I felt pretty jealous and upset when he mentioned it.

Ways she would act towards my boss.
1) I asked her to contact him to ask a work-related question over chat and he told her over chat he will do anything for her and she sent him a smiley face emoji right in front of me
2) He mentioned he reached out to hug her and she hugged him with one foot up and kissed him on the cheek.
3) He said she would be all cheerful when he was coming around and smile
4) Sent him email to feel free to call her work number
5) Said it was nice speaking to him
Update 4: Ways she acts toward my boss.
6) Contacts him over work phone, email and chat
7) He mentioned that he received a letter on his last day from the girl mentioned she was going to miss him with hugs and kisses emoji in the email.
8 He mentioned he told her she had a great smile and she said thank you and was all happy.

How does this girl feel about me and my boss?

10

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of the ways they interact seem like he is doing the pursuing, whereas with you, it seems she is putting in effort. you can call her personal number, whereas your boss has her work number. Seems like she is interested in you.

• Thanks for your opinion.
      She never reached out to me on my last day with the company unlike my boss who she sent a email to saying she was going to miss him. I had to go up to her on the last to see her.
      I never ever got a hug and she didn't contact me after I left the company..
      What do you think about this situation?

What Guys Said 0