Do guys like when a girl ask them questions while they are fooling around?

Like am i your freak, do you care about me, do you like it when i do this, why are you so mean to mean to me, nothing serious just some fun question and if you ask them in a flirty way is it ok?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I certainly do, It really depends on the power dynamic of your sex life. For some men who like being dominant during fooling around its a turn on to see and hear the submissiveness. Or on the other hand if men like being submissive they may enjoy being asked questions that make them submit or ask questions that place them in the submissive role, or you can most def. mix and match what ever works for you!

Most Helpful Girl

• im not a guy but that sounds really annoying. but i like to get into things talking distracts me, its an individual thing though.

What Guys Said 4

• its kinda sweet and funny lol.

• nope. but sometimes it's okay. it also depends on how much I like you.

• some guys think its cute some guys it bugs... the f word turns me off like immediately the mood is dead

• Leave the do u care about me out, why are you so mean needs specific placement. Otherwise sure. Just keep on point obviously.
    Bad examples: you like my pork roast? Where should we put our new shelf?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!