Do girls like bald guys or should I get a hair transplant?

I'm starting to lose my hair at the front of my scalp and it's slowly but surely affecting my confidence especially since I know plenty of women who are not particularly fond of bald men, unless they are huge, muscular and can really pull off a bald, masculine look. Like the Rock forexample.
But anyways, I am strongly considering a transplant down the line, I have a good job so I can easily afford it, but it would be a last resort. I'd rather avoid it.

So I am curious as to whether there are girls that are geniunly attracted to bald men. And if you are a girl and you're not, would you want or expect a guy to get a hair transplant before you'd consider dating him?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see hair as a problem. I have dated guys who had beautiful locks to guys with thinning hair. My boyfriend keeps his hair short so that his bold spots aren't as visible

• some girls love bald guys as I know with bunch of tattos that makes them more beautiful and some love just guys bald without any details on skin so be happy with yourself your hair and body beside beuaty fades and all whats left and what matters is love when the right girl come you will know she will love you because of who you are not how you look

• How do you feel about bald guys?

• to be honest I like bald guys with humor charming etc... just all is in behavior looks is not what im looking in guys just someone who is honest can love and all what goes in relationship

What Guys Said 1

• Just shave it all off and those hair transplants are quite expensive and all they do is take part of your back hair and attach it to your bald spots or thinning spots.